Invite a friend
MCCC Hosts Greater Norristown PAL Regional College Fair
Montgomery County Community College and the Greater Norristown Police Athletic League (GNPAL) will host the annual Greater Norristown Regional College Fair on Thursday, Feb. 21, from 6-7:30 p.m. at GNPAL, 340 Harding Blvd., Norristown, Pa., 19401.
All college-bound students and their parents are welcome. Representatives from more than 30 accredited college and universities will be on hand to speak with students and their families about admissions, financial aid and scholarships and programs offered. High school students in grades 9 through 12 are encouraged to attend with their parents and friends. Spanish and Chinese translators will be on hand for the event.
For additional information and to view the list of participating colleges and institutions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Greater Norristown PAL
Since 1976, Norristown Police Athletic League (PAL) has been actively serving the youths of Norristown. It is a non-profit organization run by volunteers, providing families and youths with recreational, educational and cultural programs. PAL promotes self-esteem, avoidance of substance abuse and respect for fellow citizens, law and order. To participate in leagues, classes, or programs you must be a PAL member.
Other events here
- Mexican Folk Dancing Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Youth and Adult Tae Kwon Do Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
- Boxing Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- PAL Chess Club Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Parenting Program Weekly on Thursdays,
- PAL Spring Soccer Clinic Weekly on Fridays and Saturdays,