The folks at Capone's are holding what the Courier-Post calls the "premiere beer event of the holiday season" all day today. Things got started at 7 a.m. this morning, but the brew will be flowing all day.
According to the Courier-Post, already scheduled to be tapped and flowing are:
- Russian River Blind Pig
- Brooklyn 2006 Monster Ale Barleywine
- Founders Bolt Cutter Barleywine
- 2011 Backwoods Bastard and Better Half
- Lost Abbey 2009 Bourbon Barrel Angel Share and Franboise de Amorosa
- Ballast Point 2011 Bourbon Barrel Sea Monster (nitrogen)
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
- Bear Republic Racer X and Tartare
- Bullfrog Peche Penache
- Bullfrog & Bavarian Barbarian 2009 Gothika
- Firestone Walker Velvet Merlin and Pale 31
- Free Will Black Friday, Ithaca Flower Power
- Troegs Scratch 80, Prism Mason Hazelnut Coffee Porter (nitrogen)
- Victory Red Thunder
- Cisco Lady fo the Woods
- Heavy Seas Greater Bourbon Barrel Imperial Pumpkin
- Thomas Creek Banana Split Chocolate Stout
- Weyerbacher X-Ray, Alesmith Speedway Stout
- Dieu Du Ciel 2010 Peche Mortel
- Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Stone Chocolate Mint Imperial Stout
- Hair of the Dog Flanders Fred
- 2011 White Birch Barrel Aged Elysium.
There will also be Stoudt’s Fat Dog Stout and Stone The Perfect Crime on irkin.
But that's not all. Scheduled for 5 p.m. tapping are:
- Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Lost Abbey Red Poppy
- De Proef Reinaert Flemish Primitive #3
- Bethlehem BrewWorks Bourbon Barrel Devious
- DogFish Bitches Brew, Evolution Lot #3 IPA
- Bells Two-Hearted IPA
- Rogue Anniversary Wet Hop IPA
You can also expect bottle pours of 2011 Founders KBS and CBS, Cantillon Mamouche and Cantillon.
Read more about what Capone's has planned and other great are beer events here.