The Montgomery County Health Department in March conducted inspections of food-service establishments in Upper Dublin Patch area.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report.
- Caffe Maida, 95 E Butler Ave, Ambler, 10/25
- Daniel W. Dowling Home Assoc., 351 Maple St., Ambler, 10/19
- Forest and Main Brewery, 61 N Main St., Ambler, 10/18
- Golden House, 172 E Butler Ave., Ambler, 10/10
- McDonald’s, 119 Butler Pike, Ambler, 11/5
- Mattison Avenue Elementary School, 131 Rosemary Ave., Ambler, 10/10
- Philly’s Phamous, 36 Tennis Ave., Ambler, 11/5
- Rorer’s Market, 875 W Butler Pike, Ambler, 11/2
- Shell Mini Mart/Dunkin Donuts, 371 E Butler Pike, Ambler, 11/5
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, 259 Forest Ave., Ambler, 10/25
- The Broad Axe Tavern, 901 W Butler Ave., Ambler, 10/26
- Tienda El Jalapeno, 275 E Butler Pike, Ambler, 10/10
- Zina’s Kitchen, 242 E Butler Pike, Ambler, 10/18