An intimate, cozy Indian restaurant tucked inside the Super Fresh in Center Square Plaza. The owner, originally from Lahre, Pakistan, incorporates his roots in his recipes with subtly unique and Middle Eastern influenced dishes. Adding to the flair is a tandoor oven to roast kabobs and traditional breads.
- Fax: 610-313-2325
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 9:30pm Sat, Sun 11:30am - 9:30pm Closed Monday.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance through Super Fresh
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chaikhanarestaurant.com
- Specialties: Kabobs.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Indian, Middle Eastern, Pakistani
- Signature dishes: Chicken Saag
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Kabobs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet